- Maintain and operate the campus computer network, servers and telecommunications infrastructure
- Operate the campus phone and voicemail system
- Support the standard campus software, which includes the Windows 2000 operating system and Microsoft Office XP Professional and Front Page
- Provide faculty and staff with MS Office for home use
- Support campus desktop computers and printers
- Maintain network services, such as network printers, home and shared directories for your files
- Maintain the college computer labs
- Provide support for the HP3000
- Provide support for e-mail/network accounts
- Provide campus FrontPage software and web management support
- PIO is responsible for the look and feel of the site
- Access for on-line admissions, registration, bookstore, wait lists, Instructor's briefcase, grade submission, etc.
- Operate the TSS HelpLine
- Maintain a campus inventory of technology (hardware, software and licenses).
- Process all technology purchases, (audit, integration and legality issues).
- Consulting on special technology projects
- Technology training for efficiency and innovation
Over the last three years we have upgraded much of the campus computer infrastructure - we have a solid, very capable network and are constantly working to make it better for the campus community.
If you are having problems, contact the HelpLine at x 5872. We will call you to schedule an appointment.