Please use this template when creating Certificates of Completion for students.
- Type the student’s name in bold face capital letters where the template states “Insert Name (CAPS) using Arial font , size 24 point.
- Insert the name of the program in either all capital letters or capitalizing the first letter of each program word where the template specifies "Insert Program Name." Use 18 point Arial font in bold.
- If a program wishes to include a line stating items such as the number of credits, clock hours, "graduated with merit," or course content there is sufficient space to insert the information between the Program Name and the date.
- Insert the date of completion in 14 point Arial where the template states, “Insert Date.” Please spell out the entire name of the month (e.g., September, October).
- After all of the required information has been inserted onto the template, print the certificate on the pre-printed Certificate of Completion forms available from Jeanne Skarre email@example.com or extension 5876.
- Certificates of Completion are to be signed by John Backes, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs and Berta Lloyd, Instructional Dean of Professional Technical Education. Please forward the certificates to Berta Lloyd for the required signatures.
- Once the certificates are signed, they will be returned to their respective divisions for distribution.
Certificate of Completion Template This template of the Certificate of Completion should be used when creating certificates for students. Complete the required information and print on your laser printer on pre-printed Certificates (see .pdf sample). You can request Certificate paper forms from Jeanne Skarre firstname.lastname@example.org.